Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rooster Crazy

Apparently I've gone a little rooster crazy. I painted this for my mom and stepdad, and I like it so much, I think I'm going to paint one exactly like it for myself.



It will match my other one. And as my friend Evelyn informed me just this evening, all old farmhouses need a rooster theme, so there you go.

My huth-band is picking up fencing tomorrow for the goats, so we should be proud goat owners by the end of the month. Yay!

I think.

Ahem, we *plan* on milking the goats, plan being operative word. To be continued...

I also picked up a gift my brother and sis-in-law's new baby today. I can't tell you what it is, or show you a picture (because I haven't sent it yet) but it was hand made by my dear friend, and it is ADORABLE! You should check out her site here.

That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?