Monday, February 7, 2011

Full Bellies

It was a beautiful day yesterday. We spent the majority of the day out with the animals (after over sleeping and totally missing church, oops!). I know I have said it before, but I'll say if again, I love these guys!




I have such a new apprectiation for animals.The chickens are so good with the kids (I have heard horror stories about mean chickens attacking little ones), and the goats have completely warmed up to us. Enough so that Micah was able to administer their shots yesterday.





We feel so blessed to be responsible for these wonderful creatures. We'll be even more blessed when the chickens wind up on the table, and we have full bellies. :)  For now we're happy with the eggs they're providing us with.


Look! We got a blue-green egg from our new hen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?