Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wool Workshop

I went to a wool workshop today at Ingleside Farm, just down the road from us, and it was so much fun! Wow, who knew how much work went into preparing wool to be spun. There was A LOT of information. Nancy taught me how to spin on her wheel, we went over needle felting, wet felting, and knitting. I hope I can remember all the information and utilize it on our farm. I have so many ideas in my head of fun crafts to do, if only I had about 100 more hours in the day. She sent me home with the beginnings of a felted handbag, I just need to make the time to finish it. I left her with this as a token of my appreciation for her time and effort. And I felt like I needed to prove to you that I can paint after my last post and the dresser fiasco. Whew, I had a great time, but I'm pooped. Unfortunately, I have homework calling my name. *Sad face* Good night everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?