Thursday, March 31, 2011

And More Horses...

Sadly when I was trying to correct the massive picture upload from last night's blog post, I accidentally deleted the entire post. Bummer. Oh well.

So just a recap: I opted not to paint my oldest son a cowboy picture, instead I purchased a 99 cent poster that I will happily frame, but I did kind of paint him something. (Kind of).



I used an old horse wallpaper border as a template and threw together this quick picture. The red paint appears very glossy in this photo, but it's not, I assure you.





And since I was painting, I went ahead and threw up some more horses in my daughter's room. She loves it, and I think I might take a small painting hiatus before I go crazy(er). Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?