Friday, March 11, 2011

Brown Sugar Body Scrub

I wanted to make something for my friend who is coming home today from the hospital after being there for a very long time.

What better than homemade body scrub? (And it was one of the few recipes I found that I had all the ingredients readily available for, but that's just between you and me).



It's easy, just 2 cups of brown sugar and 1/2 cup of olive oil. I added vanilla scented oil to mine too, but that's optional.



My daughter and I tried it on our hands and arms, and it is WONDERFUL!



The brown sugar helps exfoliate the skin and the oil adds moisture. Enjoy!


My little 'princess' helper. :)


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea and a great gift! Thanks for sharing! Would love for you to join my linky party

    http://www.inspiringcreationsblog.com/2011/04/friday-favorites-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!

    You have a lovely blog!

    Frugally Green Mom

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?