Saturday, April 30, 2011

Horses Are Fun But...

Remember how yesterday I mentioned that my sister in law recently had her foot smashed by her horse? Well she emailed me a few pictures, and they're a tad graphic (really graphic). She loves her horses and they're beautiful, but gosh darn this looks painful!










In fact, her toe nail still hasn't grown back in.



Here is the culprit. The man in black, Cash himself. He's gorgeous, but I'm not sure I'd be able to forgive him for this.



I don't know about you, but these pictures aren't making me want to invest in horses anytime in the near future (or ever).

1 comment:

  1. those pictures bring back PAINFUL memories,not from my horse but dropping a rolling pin on my toe!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?