Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More Farm Animals!

Okay, but not the real kind.








How cute are these little farm animal figures? I picked up the duck at a thrift store for less than a dollar and the pig and the sheep, well, I found them at a primitive store and I just had to have them.



We don't have any sheep yet.... but a farm isn't a real farm without sheep right? Right. So I guess I better talk my huth-band into putting up some fence (you know, in all his spare time).

If you need me tomorrow I'll be here at the farm sprucing it up (aka shoveling up poo). I've got a class coming for a field trip during their 'farm' week on Friday. And I must say, I'm looking forward to imparting all my wisdom upon the minds of our youth.

And that was total sarcasm. I'll let you know how it goes! Good night all.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute blog you have! I'm a new follower from the Ultimate Blog Party. Nice to meet you! Hope you can stop by and say hi. :)

    Wife on the Roller Coaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stopped by from Verde Farm. I'm your newest follower. I was a city girl who married a farmer. I also like to paint, but we are in a big growing season for our farm so there is no time. We have no sheep, but we have near 500 animals now, so I think we might count as a real farm. lol:) Drop by and visit my blog when you get a chance.
    Have a great weekend!
    Patrice
    www.everydayruralty.com

    p.s. If you get 2 comments, just delete one. My first comment disappeared into thin air. Poof! I'm not sure what happened to it. ????

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?