Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Homemade Mother's Day Gift

It occurred to me that today is Wednesday and Sunday is Mother's Day so just maybe I should consider doing something, you think?

I'm not kidding when I say we live out in the country. About all we have out here is a Food Lion and a dollar store. The closest city is an hour away, so I had to get creative with what I could find in our town.



I found a 6 inch terracotta pot at the dollar store and some flower seeds that should do well in a pot. I busted out my trusty chalk board paint and voila! A fun (easy) and inexpensive gift. My mother is a gardening fiend so she'll love this.

Now let's hope she doesn't check my blog before Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for voting for my photo! It really means a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?