Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Too Funny Tuesday

My huth-band took our two oldest kids fishing the other day.

He's such a sweet dad.

I really believe that, but I also need to butter him up cuz this mama needs to get her hair done did. And I need my huth-band to keep all THREE kiddies so I can do that. So I love you Micah. A lot.

Anyway, I was thrilled to hear that both kids had a great time and caught lots of fish, AND my four year old daughter even put... gag... the worm on the hook herself.

Excuse me, I just threw up a little in my mouth.



Our wonderful neighbors helped the kids out with their fishing skills and even had the kids KISS the fish after they caught them. Uhm, thanks? It was a sweet experience for them both, and I hope they have many more fishing experiences.  Maybe without touching their lips to the fish though. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?