Friday, May 6, 2011

What's New

Nothing super exciting happening here. We've been busy with baseball and the kids and I are sooooo looking forward to summer. Just a few more weeks of school!



We do have some new critters on the farm. Emme, our gray Angora kindled three days ago. This was her first time and she had six kits and unfortunately three died immediately. The remaining three seem to be doing well. I was a little concerned the day they were born the temperature dropped to the low 60's but Emme made a nice warm bed for them and she keeps them covered. I can see the fur (from the doe not the kits) rising up and that's my proof of life. Fingers crossed they survive. And no pictures yet, sorry, I'm trying to leave the new mommy alone.

My good friend Megan just came down to visit us and photograph our little family. I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out (no pressure or anything!)



We, of course, had to re-enact the American Gothic pose. I'll post pictures as soon as I have them. Hope you all have a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?