Thursday, July 14, 2011

Labels (And Other Things)

I'm big time now people. Big time.

Okay, not really, but I did make some labels (with the help of my mom) for some of the products I've been making. My friend Michelle might have also talked me into getting a table at the farmer's market and attempting to sell some of the items.

Maybe.





Here's what I have so far. Nothing too fancy dancy, but they'll do for now. I also made another batch of soap with a new soap mold I purchased and I can't wait to show you the result once it's been cut. I used English Rose essential oil (and thought of my friend Carolyn while doing so) and I think it's my favorite scent so far.

My sweet neighbor brought us some yummy tomatoes from his garden, and I need to preserve them somehow (because there is way too many for us to eat before they're past their prime) so if any of ya'll have any good ways to preserve your tomatoes, I'd love to hear it.

That's all for now folks. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on officially being official :-) Good luck at farmers market!

    As for tomatoes, make spaghetti sauce & can it. Or chili...

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?