Sunday, July 17, 2011

Strawberry Smoothie Recipe

Hi all! I'm in my birth state as I write this. The kids and I took a little vacation (the hubby stayed behind to hold down the fort). It's really hot, really dry, and there's lots of cactus. Can you guess where we are?

Yup, good ol' Arizona. We are visiting my great uncle, he's a bit north of Strawberry Arizona up in the mountains, so in honor of the area we traveled through.... here's a fun summer-y smoothie recipe. This recipe came from this site. Enjoy!



Ingredients:
6 large strawberries
1 banana
1/2 cup of whole milk
1 cup yogurt(preferably strawberry banana yogurt)
 
Directions:
Blend the banana and strawberries with the milk until smooth then add the yogurt and blend on low for 30 seconds.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are enjoying the vacation,Yes good ol' Arizona is dry and hot !! you sure picked the hottes month of the year to come for a visit!!!
    And this Week its going to be "HOT" "HOT"
    :-)
    Enjoy the vacation
    Trish-Ladybug

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?