Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Wow, has it really been over 2 weeks since I've blogged??? I know, I know, crazy right? I had good reason though. I took my three kiddies to visit my family on the west side of the country for 17 days. We stopped in Arizona first for a week, then headed to my hometown of San Diego for the remainder of the trip. We had so much fun, it was so good to see my family, I desperately miss the weather in San Diego, BUT I missed my sweet hubby, and (I can't believe I'm going to say this) but I missed the country!

Reality has quickly set back in. I cleaned the house this morning (my hubby tried while I was gone, but it needed a woman's cleaning) and I unpacked everything, washed all the laundry, folded it, put it away, went to the grocery and even managed to gather all the school supplies for the kids, and only stepped in goat and/or chicken poop about 17 times while carrying the bags in from the truck. Ahhh, it's good to be home. It also occurs to me that in three weeks my two oldest children will go back to school and this makes me sad. Very sad. But we plan on making the best of remaining summer vacation days.

Micah milked the goat daily for me while I was gone, so I have LOTS of soap to catch up on, and our sweet neighbor has been bringing us tomatoes, so I need to make some more pasta sauce. Graduate school also starts back up for me very soon too. This makes me even more sad. :(

Since I have no projects to share with you, here are a few highlights of the 200 plus pictures I took. I hope you're having a great summer too. :)










2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are good! House cleaning, laundry, getting laundry put away, grocery shopping!! Why don't you come to the market Saturday? Michelle could maybe share a booth with you.

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?