Monday, August 8, 2011

Millions Of Peaches, Peaches For Me....



Micah went out this weekend with our neighbor and picked 15 tubs of these guys off one tree!!!! I have been a peach canning, freezing, bread making machine the past few days.  Some of them were rotten or had bug holes in them, so the pigs got a nice little snack, but for the most part, they have been great tasting and yummy. Sadly, I'm only about half way through the tub.

Another neighbor dropped off a basket of tomatoes for me to can this morning too, so if you don't see me for the next week, it's because I'm canning up a storm in the kitchen!

Happy Monday to you.


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I cannot wait for our fruit trees to do something... maybe next year (fingers crossed). Glad your back - missed reading your blog. Thanks for the chicken info. Despite 2 enclosures we've had a messy end. :-( No new chicks for a while.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?