Monday, October 31, 2011

A Good Weekend and Some Halloween Fun


My mom and I went to a craft exchange on Friday and I came home with a fun little basket full of nail care items. I took soap and a little painting and she took a cute little plant. I met some amazing ladies and am looking forward to getting to know them better.



Micah's good friend that he served in Iraq and Japan with came to visit us this weekend too. Brian is maybe the funniest person I have ever met and he kept us rolling the entire time he was here. He's from Oklahoma and his family runs a cattle ranch and we are really looking forward to visiting him one day out there. I'm so glad that he and Micah have remained close over the years.



And I'm so glad I snapped this picture of him reading to our little girl. Ahhh.

The weekend gets better, oh yes. My boy and his football team won their playoff game yesterday so we are going to the Superbowl! Woot woot! So proud of the flag football team. :)


The. Cutest. Kids. Ever.

I wasn't too sure about trick-or-treating tonight since my little man was up crying all last night. He didn't have a fever but we went to the doctor today anyway just to make sure all was good. And then on to trick or treating we went!


Not a very happy dinosaur.

He wasn't too happy about it, but he was a good sport and promptly came home and passed out.


Denise had the magic touch to calm the grumpy dinosaur. :)





My sweet friend Denise and I took our kiddies into our little town and the kids came home with more candy and toys and coloring books that I could have imagined (or wanted in the house). They had a great time though.





I tell ya, this was a great weekend, and we have some wonderful people in our lives!




I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween too. :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time~Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A craft exchange sounds pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?