Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

I'm thankful that I live with a bunch of monkeys! Here are a few random momets captured (with my mobile phone, so please forgive me for the poor quality of picture) throughout my week. It may be a simple life, but it's a good one!


Came home one day to find Mr. Flynn lounging in a chair. He stood up when I got closer to take a picture, but it was hilarious. How often do you see a goat laying around in a patio chair?


Why did the chicken cross the road? Okay, in this case they're guineas, but I noticed them wonderting off to the other side the other day. Apparently our land isn't meeting their needs so they need to go to our neighbors.


And my little man, he loves to have his picture taken, and he always does his 'cheese' face, and it makes me smile. Willow wasn't as thrilled by the flashing light.



And I'm really, really thankful that my mom helped me sew this apron. I went up to her house to use her machine as mine is not so easy to use, and while I was there, she ended up helping me. Thanks mom!

What are you thankful for this week?

~ Sarah ~

2 comments:

  1. Love your comment - it may be a simple life but it's a good one. How true.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?