Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Came Early This Year...

Yes, Christmas came early for me this year. My huth-band came home last night, sat down at the dinner table with us and said he had a surprise for me.

Yay! I love surprises. What was the surprise you ask?



A saddle for Lucky. Yes, it's used. Yes, it needs a very good cleaning, but Micah knew I wanted to start training him to be ridden (by the kids) and looked around and found one for me. So sweet.




I conferred with Mr. Lucky Irish and now that he's comfortable with the lead, he said he's ready to try on his saddle.

Thanks Micah for this awesome gift! It almost makes up for this:



You see my duct tape window? Yah, Micah took the truck out in the woods with the 4 wheeler in the back and apparently it came through the back window.

Yah.

A window has been ordered (thanks Jaime!), just waiting for it's arrival and installation. Oiy.

I hope you're having a great Wednesday. :)

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?