Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

I'm thankful that my sweet hubby allowed us to add Lucky Irish to our family. I have spent a good portion of the day out with him and he is just the sweetest thing ever. He's already coming up and eating out of my hand. So sweet!

Smile for the camera!


"What is this animal in the stall next to me?"

I'll be very thankful if the goats and horse adjust well to each other when I turn Lucky out in a few days.

I'm thankful for our sweet friends Massie and Evelyn for helping us bring him home. I made these cookies for them to say thank you. And they better pick them up quick before the kids and I devour them! :)




I'm thankful that my kiddies are happy 'riding' these ponies for the time being.



I'm thankful (and hopeful) that my children will forgive me for telling them that we were having 'chicken' and rice for dinner. It was rabbit. Sorry kids, mommy loves you.

I'm thankful I didn't throw up while cleaning and cutting up the rabbit. I had a sick feeling in my tummy the whole time. I just felt like I was cutting up Thumper.

Don't worry. I got over it, and dinner was good.

I'm thankful for my dear friend Lynn who knew how much I would love this stool/ironing board.




I painted it too. I couldn't help myself. I need to go back and darken his mane and tail though. I had painted it to be a Lucky-likeness before we brought him home and apparently I forgot that his hair wasn't quite this light. Oops.

That's it for me, what are you thankful for this Tuesday?

2 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks so pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty horse... lots to be thankful for. Love the part about dinner (chicken, shhhhh, lol)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?