Saturday, November 5, 2011

We Are The Champions!!!


I'm sorry this post has nothing to do with farming but I have to tell you that my son and his football team won their 'Superbowl' game today and I couldn't be more proud!!!! My husband is one of the coaches and my daughter cheers, so this family is on cloud nine. It was a long season with lots of practices and lots of time driving to and from games, but it was all worth it to sit in the stands and cheer on my husband, and my son (who grabbed a flag and stopped a touchdown!) and watch my little girl cheer.







I'm going to enjoy the break from football, but we are looking forward to next season and all the memories it will bring.





My boy will never forget today, and neither will I.




This is one proud mama.




And the day only got better. We went over to a fall festival to support  a local school and they served lunch, had a moon bounce, there were games, pony rides, and a bake sale.  The kids had a blast, but we couldn't stay long because we had to rush over to a friend's birthday party (our weekends usually aren't this crazy). The kids had a blast there too!

My huth-band went out hunting while we were at the party, he didn't see anything, but our sweet neighbor shot a rabbit and shared it with us. So guess what I'll be cooking up tomorrow!

What a great weekend.



My cup runeth over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?