Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas to you! We are all having a wonderful, relaxing day. We slept in, ate homemade cinnamon rolls, opened presents, and now we're hanging out until our big Christmas feast.


My Dad modeling the hat I made him.

Our little Redskin fans. :)

Our horse lover.

It's been such a wonderfully fun week having my dad around. My face hurts from laughing so hard. Literally We had some friends the other night and played Rook and let's just say it got a little competitive. :) If you've never played before, you should.


You can see our house in the distance.


And no snow this year, we had piles of it last year, but not a single snow flake this time around. Oh well. So we went for a walk and checked out our neighbors calves.


Our cat followed us out there. She wanted her picture taken too.

Well I better head back in the kitchen, not that I have anymore room in my tummy to eat anything else, but it wouldn't be Christmas without a big feast right? Right. I'll just let out my pants a bit more.

I hope you're having a great day. :)

~ Sarah ~

2 comments:

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?