Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

Today is my Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Dad, I am sooooo thankful for you.

I'm  thankful deer season is over. No, no, you have no idea how completely and utterly happy I am to know that this Saturday my huth-band will be home to work on his honey do list hang out with us.



I am thankful, that even though I wasn't so sure about it, Micah took our daughter out with him hunting this past weekend. She had a blast! Okay, yah, she was making necklaces and singing songs, but she is a country girl for sure, and loved every minute of hanging out with the boys. :)

I'm thankful that she is feeling better tonight. She stayed home sick from school today and I'll be honest, I really liked snuggling with her on the couch, not that I wanted my child to be sick, but she's not a baby anymore and cuddling with mom isn't high on her priority list.



I'm thankful that she wasn't at all phased by this.



Yes, she stood there while he father and brother and our sweet neighbor did a number on this buck.

Okay, and I'm thankful I didn't pass out while photographing the event.



I'm thankful we have more meat in our freezer and I that I figured out how to make venison jerky (pieces).

I'm especially thankful that I (okay the kids) remembered that we needed to read our Veggie Tales Devotional before school today. I haven't been very good about it since before Christmas break, but my son reminded me this morning and I'm so glad he did. The verse was Ephesians 4:32. 'Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving, each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.'

That's all for tonight!

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?