Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

I am thankful today that I was able to babysit for my friend's little girls. They play so well with my little two year old and keep him company (he gets a little bored being home with me all day). I get to watch these girls every so often and we always look forward to it.



I am thankful I found this chest last week for $6. I had been looking for something like this to house the toys and rid my life of clutter and to be used as a foot rest. It's perfect. It's old and worn, but I love it. I gave it a coat of my favorite burgundy paint, which is already chipping and scratching off thanks to living with three kids and two indoor dogs, BUT I love it nonetheless.

I am thankful for this very non-winter-esque weather we've been having. I don't know how this will affect the crops this year, but I am enjoying the mild climate regardless.



I'm thankful I discovered this yarn. I have made my daughter a headband, a scarf, and am working on a beanie right now. I love the combination of the pinks and greens and how it looks fitting to be worn in both fall and spring.



I'm thankful for my sweet family and my wonderful friends.

And I'm thankful that my children are excited each night to read the Bible. They ask questions, they're curious, and they just genuinely enjoy reading scripture. It warms the heart. :) 

Good night folks.

2 comments:

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?