Friday, February 17, 2012

Dear Life... I Missed You

Okay I didn't actually go anywhere, but this past week was kind of a blur due to a nasty, nasty virus that went around our house. Today was the first day that everyone was healthy at the same time and it was nice to be back to our little, normal daily routine.



I was locked up inside cleaning, and laundering and caring for sick kids (and then coming down with the sickness myself) that I didn't do a single thing with the animals all week.

And I kind of missed them.  And really I just missed going out and checking on everyone and looking for eggs, not so much the cleaning out the poop part, but you get my point.



Hello guys, it's good to be back.



Hattie seems to think the flower baskets are for her nap taking. They're not.





This little guy started crowing this week too, confirming the fact that he's a he and not a she. He's very exotic looking, what do you think we should name him?



Ah, and my doggies.



My little girl was happy to be feeling better again as well. Clearly she's accepted the country life because the first thing she did when she got home from school was go say 'hi' to the piggies. Uhm, watch out for the 'mud'???



My oldest boy was happy to be swinging on the tire swing. Going...



..going...



...gone.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. The norovirus hasn't hit us yet and I hope it doesn't! We've all had the fever cold virus. Is that the Cuckoo Maran "hen" we bought from the same lady? Looks like all is well on the farm!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?