Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thankful Tuesday


I'm soooo thankful for the snow we had this weekend!

I'm also thankful for the two hour delay we had this morning. It was perfect with the three day weekend and then an extra day to sleep in today. Ahhhhh.

I'm thankful for the subbing gig I had today. I subbed for 5th grade but for math I was teaching 6th and 7th graders and let's just say I'm better suited for the younger crowd.

I mean Pre-Algebra?? It's been a long time since I took Pre-Algebra, but I'm thankful for the boy who knew ALL  the answers and could help his fellow classmates work through the assigned problems because
5(4n -17) = 6n might as well be in Latin to me.



I'm thankful for my son's speech therapist. I was convinced that my 2 year old would never talk and lead a life of hand gestures and grunts, but he's doing great and I'm so thankful for all her tips and tricks.

I'm thankful for the evening spent with my little family reading books and sipping hot cocoa by the fire.

I hope you're having a great evening too!

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?