Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

I'm thankful for so much this week. There are too many things to begin to write down, but I'll give it a go.

I'm always thankful for my sweet little babies and my favorite huth-band. :)



I'm thankful my brave little girl, who had her first loose tooth, let her father pull it out with pliers (it was ridiculously loose and needed to come out).



I'm thankful all the chicks are still alive. I still can't tell them apart but they survived the mail ride here and their first night in the brooder, and that's a success in my book.

I'm thankful Lucky Irish let Micah and I get the saddle on him tonight. He wasn't sure at first, but he walked around with it on for a good long while and I count that as progress.

I'm really thankful for the yummy brownies I just made.

My  hips are not so thankful though. :)

~ Sarah ~

1 comment:

  1. Great post! And yes, having all the chicks survive is the definition of success : )

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?