Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

I'm thankful that my sister-in-law's surgery went well yesterday to remover her cancer. She still has weeks of recovery and radiation treatment ahead oh her, but I am so relieved to know that she's out of surgery and doing well. Continued prayers for her are coveted.

I'm thankful that we will have the opportunity to visit with Micah's parents next week and that his dad is doing well in response to the chemotherapy.


4 out 6 smiling, not too shabby. :)

I'm thankful that my mom has begun to the process to weed out soda from her life. She suffers from MS and I've been praying that she would finally heed her doctor's advice (and mine) and cut out the diet soda.

I'm thankful that my kids are adjusting well to our new no-processed-food lifestyle.

Okay and really I mean I'm adjusting well to it. I've been having Oreo (and soda) withdrawals but I think I'll make it. :)

I'm thankful that soccer season has arrived. My boy had his first practice tonight and somehow Micah got talked into coaching yet another sport the kiddies play. Ahh, how sweet. :)

Im speaking of Micah, I'm thankful that my hubby has prepared all the beds for me to plant and that he has quadrupled my garden space this year.



Errr, maybe I shouldn't be thankful for that? Cause I think that means I'll have quadruple the work?



And I'm thankful for my hubby. He's a gem.

I'm thankful that he found the right part to fix the vacuum (finally) so I can, uhm, vacuum after ten days of not?? Did I really share that information out loud?!

Photo credit: flower-garden-bulbs.com


I'm thankful for this amazingly warm weather we have, I'm thankful for blooming daffodils, and buds forming on the fruit trees, and the sounds of children playing in the fields. I think it's safe to say... spring is here!

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?