Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

We had a great extended weekend, and I am soooo thankful for our military and all that they do. We spent lots of time with family and friends and I am thankful for every single one of them.



Our good friends had us over this past weekend for their son's birthday party and look at the Xbox cake she made for him! Yes, she made it, and yes, isn't it amazing?!



I'm thankful for our neighbor who cut our front field (as we don't have a tractor yet) and split the hay with us. He did his half in round bales for his cattle and our half in square bales for our mini livestock.

I'm thankful for Micah, who even though he always expects me to help, usually ends up doing the majority of the manual labor around here. We had to move all 60 of these bales tonight into the barn for shelter from the weather, and I helped, but he certainly does most of the grunt work. :) Gotta love a hard workin' man.

I'm thankful that while Micah and I were moving all these bales, our little babies kept themselves entertained and even helped out when they could.

I can't tell you how thankful I am for our children. This pareting journey isn't for the faint of heart, but how totally and completely rewarding it is.



 I love how this little guy is all boy and turns any object into a sword that he must then tuck into his back so he can draw it when danger nears, errr, the danger being a free range chicken. :)

I hope you enjoyed your long weekend and have lots to be thankful for.

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?