Friday, June 29, 2012

From A Tiny Seed....

I am completely and utterly amazed at how gardening works. To think you throw this little tiny seed in the ground and hope that it germinates.

Squash, photo taken on May 18, 2012


You go form this....

Photo taken June 3, 2012


... to this....



And now to this. I took these photos two days ago. It blows my mind what a little water and sun will do. We've got green beans, squash, zucchini, onions, shallots, and cucumbers coming out of our ears. No red tomatoes yet, but twelve plants full of green ones. If you ever questioned whether there was a God or not, all you have to do is look in nature and you will see that there must be.



That from a tiny seed, crops abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?