Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

I am so thankful for summer. It has been crazy busy so far and my kids just finished school this past Friday, but I am thankful nonetheless.

I'm thankful for our sweet neighbors who already have squash and shared some with us so that I could make squash chips today. I added a bit too much pepper but my two year old was chowing down on them so they must not be that bad. :)

In speaking of my two year old, I think it's safe to say, he is potty trained. He had an accident today while out and about, but that's too be expected right? Right. And I thought he'd head off to college in a diaper...

I'm thankful that we were able to spend some time at the river this weekend. We didn't end up taking the canoe out or go camping, but we have all summer to accomplish that. I think.

I'm thankful for our wonderful church. We are having our Vacation Bible School this week, and even though it's crazy and hectic and loud, I love that the children in our community (as well as my own) are learning about God.





I'm thankful for whoever designed E-cards. Because seriously they are hilarious. I mean hilarious.

I hope you are enjoying your summer and had a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?