Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

I'm thankful for so much this week. I'm thankful for my family, my friends, my church family, and my simple, quiet country life.



I'm thankful for our wonderful neighbors who kindly allow us to swim in their lake. It was hot, hot, hot today and the lake was wonderful!

I'm thankful that my little man's first dentist appointment went surprisingly well this morning. My friend Nancy was his hygienist and I knew she'd take care of him. :)

Before....


I'm thankful for the rain we had yesterday morning, so I had an excuse to stay inside and give the boys an accent wall color.

....After




Okay, so my boys could care less about the color on their walls, BUT I do. I had painted the walls a pale gray when we first moved here, and I like it, but I just felt their room  needed a little pizazz.




Painting was actually quite fun considering I was painting a wall with three small children. I had the music blaring and they felt it was a good time to have a dance party, paint fumes and all.

So we did. :)

I'm thankful that my family always puts up with my painting kicks, and organizing kicks (and all kinds of other strange kicks). I think, however, that I have turned all three of my kids into OCD freaks like myself. Oops.

And on that note, hope you're having a great Tuesday too!

1 comment:

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?