Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

We've had a fun day, and I am so thankful for that. I hope you are enjoying your Tuesday as well.

Today I'm thankful for the rain!!!!! Woot woot, two days in a row!!!!

Sorry. I got a bit excited.



Moving on. I'm thankful that my little girl has made such a sweet friend. My daughter was 3 when we moved here and these two have been besties ever since. They'll go to the same school next year and be in the same class. This summer has been great for these two with all the sleep overs they've been having. :)

I'm thankful my family loves me just the way I am.



And I'm thankful that football season is underway. My son plays, my daughter cheers, my hubby coaches and me and the little man are their biggest fans.

Well, I'm off to make dinner. Happy Tuesday to you!

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?