Sunday, September 30, 2012

A UVA Game Through The Eyes Of A Five Year Old....

When Micah and I moved back to his home state of Virgina from my home town of San Diego, we decided to be in or around Charlottesville. The main reason? I had planned on attending UVA. I ended up going to Old Dominion instead, but that has never stopped Micah and I from being die hard Cavalier fans. We try and go to a couple games of each football season, but with three small children, it can be challenging.





After my son's flag football game yesterday morning though, we headed up to the 'city' for a football game for the first time this season. We always sit on the grass hill at Scott Stadium where all the UVA students hang out, and it makes us feel old as dirt. Or maybe even older than that. But the grass area gives the kids a place to play when they become bored of the game.

I took the first three pictures, and then my five year old daughter took the rest. I think she actually did a pretty good job!











It was a great day spent as a family enjoying football, enjoying the cooler weather, and enjoying the Cavaliers. Our Cavs lost, but we had fun anyhow.

Hope you're having a great weekend too!

~ Sarah ~

1 comment:

  1. Wow! She did do a great job with the pics! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?