Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

It's been a crazy couple of days. I have been filling in as a librarian at my children's school until they can hire an actual librarian. I am loving it, and loving getting to work with the kids, but let's face it, I have no idea what I'm doing. At all. I'm a having a great time though, and I'll be bummed when this little job ends, i.e., they bring in a professional. :)

I've been home with my kids for so long that I forgot what it was like to get out into the real world, so I'm thankful for the opportunity to get out (and dress up).

And the more staff I meet, the more thankful I am that my children go to such an amazing school with such amazing people.



I'm thankful for the rain, and for my babies. And not in that order.

I'm thankful for the deer that sacrificed his life so that we could enjoy yummy tacos tonight made with home-ground deer meat that Micah shot and butchered himself. And I guess they were so good that I forgot to take a picture!



I'm also thankful for the batch of chocolate cookies I made this weekend. They go fast in this house, but I'm glad I have such a quick and easy recipe (the back of the Toll House Chocolate Chips package) so that when the craving arises, I can accommodate!

I hope you had a great Tuesday too!

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?