Friday, September 14, 2012

Youth League Night

What does our little town do on Friday Nights?



We all go to the high school football games. That's what. And I mean the whole town goes. Because that's how we roll.



My smoking hot huth-band is one of the coaches too so I don't mind going to support him. He's the one avoiding my camera lens wearing the headphones. :)

Our flag football team. My son is #47


Tonight also happened to be youth league night, where they introduce all the youth league teams on the field at half time. The cheerleaders for each team did a little cheer, and they all did an amazing job.

My little girl is on the right



My neighbor sucked me into helping coach the flag cheer team, which I am loving. I just adore this little team and they did such a great job tonight.



There's nothing better than hanging out on a Friday with friends and neighbors and watching football.

I hope you have a great weekend!

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?