Wednesday, October 10, 2012

And We're Home

We had a great time in Southern California this past week. It was great to visit some of my old stomping grounds, swing by the beach, hang with my family, and of course, make our annual trip to Disneyland.

The kids were so well behaved on the flight (and were such troopers throughout the whole-crazy-sleep-deprived week) that we are already discussing the next trip out west.

I miss my Dad, brother, sister in law, and neice already, but it's good to be home. Home to our our quite little country road, in our quaint one stop-light town.

Here are a few of my favorites from our magical week. Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday too. :)







My Dad and his grandsons


Ladybug ride!



Rockets

Toontown with his Aunt Nikki

All the cousins





My brother, sis in law, and sweet little neice. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?