Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

As usual, I am thankful for so much this week.

 I am thankful for my little gig at my children's school. I am still serving as the interim librarian and I am loving working with the kids.

I'm thankful for my wonderful neighbor who has been keeping my little man while I fill in as the librarian. I miss him dearly while I'm away, but I know he's in good hands. :)

I'm thankful for my brother and sister-in-law, their little girl (my niece) and my dad. I had such a great visit with them all last week in San Diego. It's good to be back home in our quaint little town, but I do miss my family dearly.

Photo Credit: Diana Rattray


I'm thankful for pumkin pie. Enough said on that one.

I'm thankful for elastic waist pants too. A necessity when one is so thankful for pumpkin pie. :)

I'm thankful for my sweet friend April. She was the first friend I made when Micah and I moved here to Virginia. We were pregnant all three times together with our kids and she has always been such a sweet person. She just sent a box of some of her daughter's lightly worn fall clothes for my little girl. It was just so thoughtful and kind and I am really thankful for that.

And mostly tonight I am thankful for prayer. We just found out that my father-in-law's cancer has begun to grow again. It's not the news we were all hoping for, but I believe in miracles and I believe that prayers are answered.

I hope you are finding much to be thankful for tonight too.

~ Sarah ~

1 comment:

  1. I love pumpkin pie, and I'm also glad Kayliegh likes the clothes! :) Praying for your father-in-law... ((hugs))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?