Wednesday, December 12, 2012

For Love Of Sugar Cookies

We've been a little under the weather in our house, but everyone seems to be on the mend now. And it might have something to do with the weather, it has been crazy here. On Sunday it was 70 degrees, yes 70 degrees! And today it was in the low 40's. It's just crazy.




My little man is all better now too. Although he did insist on wearing gloves all day long.


I'm nearing the end of my handmade gifts too. I work a little each night after the kids go to bed and I'm making good progress. (I'm just going to keep telling myself that). I was almost done, but then last weekend my sweet hubby took all three kids with him on a hunting drive and we decided after that that they all needed matching blaze orange crochet hats. :)  So I have added those to my list.

And I still have to figure out what to do for my kids teacher's. But I am running out of time and have no idea what to make. I was thinking the body scrub I have made in the past, but one of my son's teachers is a man. What do you make/give a male teacher?



Anyway, after school today, my babies and I made some sugar cookies. Maybe cookies for their teachers???

Frosted by a 3 year old and a 6 year old, not too bad eh?


Sugar cookies might be the most awesome thing. Ever. I can feel my pants getting tighter though already.

Moving on, I was (surprisingly enough) able to wrap all the gifts we have so far yesterday while my little man slept. It feels so good to cross things off my list.

And it feels good to eat sugar cookies too.

I love the holidays. I love my family. I love this time of year. And I love sugar cookies. :)

1 comment:

  1. They look delicious! Cookies are a good idea for teacher. Also tea or coffee. Maybe some coffee and chocolate coffee spoons.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?