Friday, December 7, 2012

Homemade Christmas

I love Christmas. A lot. It's a toss up between spending all summer with my babies while they're home from school and Christmas time.




The kids and I have been working on decorating the house a little at a time. This year my daughter and I made a few bear ornaments made from felt. I saw the concept in Martha Stewart Living.

Of course she made it look infinitely better.

But whatever.



I also painted a little sign for the bathroom. The hat looks a little cheesy, but hey, it'll work.

Our little town is having their annual tree lighting tonight which we're really excited about. Have I mentioned how much I love Christmas?! Because I do.We've had Christmas music playing and the tree up since Thanksgiving and I am just loving spending time with my family and making holiday memories.



My little hands are widdling away too at the gifts I have been making for family and friends . I am almost finished with this scarf for a secret santa gift. And I kind of want to keep it for myself.

But I won't.

I don't think.

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying this time of year as much as I am. :)

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?