Friday, January 11, 2013

First Post Of The Year

Happy kids enjoying the New Year. :)



I can't believe I haven't blogged since last year! We've been busy having fun and enjoying our time off of school during our winter break. The kids are back in school now and I miss them terribly, but I guess school is kind of mandatory.  Basketball season has started up for my son and my hubby is coaching his team. Micah also signed on to coach baseball at the high school. I kind of feel like our life revolves around sports. Oh wait, it does.  :)

Hunting season is over. My oldest son is bummed about that (and so is Micah) but hopefully basketball and baseball will keep them occupied in the meantime. All in all Micah shot five deer. And I am so thankful for him. He has filled both of our freezers, and tomorrow after our basketball game, he is going to butcher one of our pigs. I'm pretty sure we have enough meat to last us until next hunting season!!!

I've been busy crocheting up a storm too. I have made several new cowls, and a baby gift for my friend who is about to have her third girl! However, Blogger is giving me trouble and I can't upload any new pictures (the pictures above are old). Has anyone else had this problem? Anyway, lots is happening over here. The good Lord continues to bless us and we are so thankful for that.

I hope you are enjoying your New Year too!

~ Sarah ~

1 comment:

  1. Fyi... can't stand blogger now that you can't add pics "from your computer" ( I assume that is what you are talking about). My friend said that when you are composing if you change it to "html" you can get pics off the computer. Haven't tried it myself yet. But yes, very annoying!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?