Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thankful Tuesday

I'm thankful for jersey knit dresses.

I'm thankful for Ravelry.

I'm thankful for a night out on the town with good friends this weekend. Yes our kids tagged along, but it was good to get out, and it was good to laugh so hard my face hurt.



I'm thankful for happy goats.

I'm thankful for my sweet little family.

And I'm thankful I happened upon this yummy brownie recipe. I will definitely be making these very soon. I won't tell my kids that there are black beans in it though. :)

And I stayed up late last night finishing my boys VDay gifts (post coming tomorrow on that) while rocking out to Mumford and Sons. Have you heard them? You should. And then you'll be thankful for them too. :)

What are you thankful for this week?

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?