Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Snow Day In The Country

Have I mentioned how much I love our little community? Because I do. A lot. A bunch of us got together at our neighbor's house (the same neighbor who lets us use his lake in the summer) and we went sledding down their hill. Their was a bonfire, hot cocoa, lots of laughs, and good times. I'm so glad we went because it was a blast. I hope you are staying warm during this little storm, and I hope you are having as much fun as we are. :)















2 comments:

  1. Life is just better in the country!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what makes life grand! It looks like a lot of fun and memories that will last a lifetime! Thanks for sharing such a positive moment.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?