Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful (May Garden)

We had a hen hatch a little chick on Tuesday. She/he is adorable. We have separated mama hen and chick into their own little chicken tractor to give them a fighting chance and mom is so protective she wouldn't let me even snap a picture of the new chick!

I hope this chick survives. Remember last spring?

We have had so much rain recently that I am a little embarrassed to say the weeds in the garden have gotten way out of hand. I have my work cut out for me this weekend. Yikes! But here are a few things so far. There is also cucumbers, corn, stevia, and tomatoes that I did not photograph.



Broccoli...



....squash....



...beets....



...spinach...




... and strawberries! A little harvest tonight, but there a plenty more that will soon be ripe.

I am so thankful for our little garden. It's a lot of work, but it is well worth it.

Happy Thursday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?