Sunday, September 1, 2013

Someone is 4!!!

Oh my goodness.

That's right.

First day of Pre-K!


My littlest baby is almost four. He started pre-school last week and he turns four next week.

Me and the birthday boy!


My kids are just growing up right in front of me, and I know it's normal and it's a part of life, but I'd really like to just freeze time.

We've had a fun filled week though, despite the lack of ability to stop time.

My little man started soccer practice. We went to our first Friday night football game, which also just happened to be Youth League Night, where the football players and cheerleaders get to go out on the field at half time and introduce themselves to the crowd. My kids look forward to it every year. As do I.





Sadly our high school football team lost (my hubby is the wide receivers coach), but we had a great time nonetheless. And I think I enjoyed hanging out with my girlfriends in the bleachers more than I enjoyed watching the game. And I love football.

My son and his team won their second consecutive football game yesterday, and today after church we headed up to the big ole city and had some birthday fun. My mom and stepdad met us and we went to the bouncy house, out to dinner, and then they bravely took my little man to Toys R Us to pick out his own birthday present. We had a blast, and I have three worn out kids.



My kids love their Mimi and Papa


I have been having so much fun with football and my babies that I have completely neglected the cleanliness of my house and the laundry basket. But it's okay right? I think?

I think tomorrow we'll sleep in and then catch up on some household chores before heading out to our neighborhood's annual labor day picnic.

And on that note, I hope you had a great weekend too. :)

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?