Monday, September 30, 2013

Tis The Season

It's that time of year I guess. That time of year where no amount of hand washing or cleaning or preventative measures can stop the common cold.

And my little guy has succumbed to one. He had a bit of a fever today and is just as congested as can possibly be. I have been inundating him with teaspoons of honey to help with his throat and rubbing eucalyptus oil on his back and neck. Even when not feeling well, he's just as sweet and as happy as can be.



I made him some tea tonight and he looked so cute drinking it, I just had to take a picture.

Yes. I do take a picture of everything. I know.

And not that I would ever wish for my children to be sick. But there is something wonderful about having a little one who doesn't feel well and only wants to cuddle with his mama. I hope he wakes up feeling better, but I wouldn't be upset if he wanted me to hold him all day either.

Having my little guy not feeling well has allowed me some time to sit on the couch (with him clinging to me of course) and crochet. I haven't made much over the summer, but I am hoping to make a few things in preparation for the cooler months.



I am working on a newsboy cap in my favorite hunter green yarn.



I also picked up two skeins of a pumpkin color yarn that I plan on making a sweater for my daughter with. We are going to the pumpkin patch with my little guy's preschool class and fingers crossed, I'll have it completed by then.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying snuggling with my baby.

And the onset of Fall.

And well, life in general.

Good night all.

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?