Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Good Times In December

What day is it? Yes, yes, it's Wednesday. I think.

December is just flying by, and I hate it. I want time to slow down a little bit. Don't get me wrong I'm looking forward to having my babies home for three weeks for winter break, but this Christmas season is going too quickly. I love everything about Christmas, I just want it to last forever.

But I can't slow down time, so I'm making the best of it.





Outside time with my kiddies. And cat.



Breakfast for dinner.

I finished an up-cycled project for my little girl too. Remember the wool sweater I picked up at the Goodwill? I cut off the sleeves and turned them in to leg warmers. I didn't want to waste all that precious wool so I just blanket stitched around the arms and voila, a cute little cropped sweater.




If only every project was so simple and easy.

I'm loving that my hubby is home in the evenings now that football is over too. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but I love Micah more.

Life is good. We're having good times in December. And with my father in law's recent passing, I'm trying to appreciate all the little stuff that much more. I hope you are too.

~ Sarah ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?