Sunday, February 2, 2014

Kicking Cancer's Butt Cowl

I hate cancer. Big time. It's everywhere you look. Everyone knows someone who has been affected by it. It's awful.

I lost my father in law to cancer in December and not a day goes by that I don't think of and miss him.

A good friend of mine just completed her treatment for breast cancer and her strength and courage through it all inspired my newest crochet project.

It's the Kicking-Cancer's-Butt-Cowl.



I sewed a small cancer awareness ribbon on the lower right hand side in support, and will make any color cowl you desire.

I hate cancer. I wish it wasn't so prevelant, but since it is, let's show our support. Because no one walks alone.

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?