Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Thankful Tuesday

I realize I have been a horrible slacker and I haven't done one of these in awhile.

I use to be good about sitting down each Monday night after the kiddies had gone to bed and writing a thankful post, but lately I've let it slide.

Not that I don't have plenty to be thankful for.

My life isn't perfect and I certainly don't have it all together, but I feel incredibly thankful and blessed for all that I do have.

I'm thankful that by some great chance I talked my huth-band into posing for a picture for me in a hat I have listed in my Etsy shop. If you know Micah, he isn't exactly the hey-look-at-me-I'd-like-to-have-my-picture-taken type. He's more of the quiet, reserved type that doesn't like to draw attention to himself, so the fact that he was willing to do this means he really, really loves me.



Or he downed a bottle of liquor beforehand. I'm not sure.

I'm thankful that even though my kids can take a serious picture, you know, when their crazy mother tells them to look 'artistic' for her new shop photos, that most of the time they are big balls of laughter and they are happy, joyful children.

Artistic poses....


 


I'm thankful for the art of crochet. Whoever conjured it up, I love you. Big time.

I'm thankful I finished a few bracelets last night and have now updated my shop again. Yay!



I'm thankful. Just plain thankful. Good night all.

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?