Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Snow In March {Shop Update}

We had another day of snow yesterday. And It was great fun.




 Micah was home too which made it extra special. We played in the snow, played a little basketball, and sipped on hot cocoa.

I made enough oatmeal to last us two weeks, caught up on all the laundry, and finished a few crochet projects.

I saw this yarn and thought of  my spunky little girl and immediately had to make her something with it.



We were out of school again today. Feeling a little bit of cabin fever, we snuck out and headed to the store to pick up a few things. The roads weren't horrible, but I stayed mostly on the main roads so I'll admit that I was a little shocked to hear we were out of school again tomorrow. That's okay. I trust the judgement call that was made. Safety first.

So tomorrow the kids and I will spend a few more hours outside and then..... we'll do lots of baking. Lots and lots of baking. And reading. And eating.

Check out the two new additions to my little Etsy shop.




I hope you're enjoying the weather wherever you are. :)

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?