Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Month of June

Wow. Well that went by fast. Too fast.

The month of June was magical. And I mean magical. My kiddies finished up school June 13th and we were outta here down to an island off the coast of South Carolina for a week with my family shortly thereafter. It was too much fun to describe and I was sorry when it ended.



We came back home and had a great week of Vacation Bible School. We've been to a friend's pool, we've been to the lake. We went camping as a family and even got rained on! Micah has also slowly but surely (as time allows) been re-doing parts of our farmhouse and I am loving it. There are still so many projects to do, but in time.



We had a great time yesterday with friends for the 4th of July and headed down to our neighbors lake to watch fireworks as a family.

We have a few more projects to accomplish this summer as well as a few more vacations, but I feel like time is just flying by. I need it to slow down!

 My youngest two have swim lessons this week and we are heading out to pick blueberries on Monday. I am enjoying our summer so much but I felt like I needed to be a bit more productive. Not that spending the day by the pool isn't productive. :)



So I will be adding a few things to my shop on Etsy as well as my Facebook page. Keep checking back as I will add more items weekly.  I hope you are enjoying your summer too!

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?