Saturday, September 13, 2014

A No Soccer Morning

I kind of expected it. But my oldest was totally bummer when we got the call this morning that soccer was canceled due to the rain. He lives for soccer. My youngest two enjoy the sport as well, but they were just as happy playing in their make shift fort upstairs instead this morning. We went to the library after we changed out of our soccer jersey's and came back home to a rainy, cooler day. It's just lovely I tell you. The kind of day where you light candles and watch movies and drink tea on the sofa.


Yes my boys intentionally dressed alike. :)


Of course I'm wrapped up in leggings and a wool sweater and they're still in shorts and tees! They chose to play outside in the rain instead of paint inside with me. Go figure.



I also added a few new items to my Etsy shop. Check it out. Fall is near and you can never have enough knitwear. Or cowls. Or chocolate. Right.



I also, because I may or may not have an obsession with crochet, made a bag. Micah calls it my old lady bag. And I LOVE it.

I hope your day is just as magical as yours.

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Now tell me, what'd ya think?